Gas explosion Morocco recorded by spectator (video)

A video appeared on YouTube in which a gas explosion was filmed in a house in Demnate.

The House in the city was on fire and that took care of some spectators. They knew, however, that their life danger because there were still one or more gas cylinders. When this exploded hit the panic. People ran away and shouted the lungs out.

According to Le360 there would be no deaths and serious injuries. That was mainly due to the fact that there is between the fire and explosion was enough time to get away.

[video = youtube; pwoLJuUDD8o] https://www.youtube.com/watch? v = pwoLJuUDD8o [/video]

morocco
demnate
gas explosion
home
accident