Paninis 32 send people to the emergency room in Safi

Paninis with minced meat sent more than thirty people to the emergency room last Monday in Safi.

Paninis with minced meat caused a collective food poisoning last Monday in Safi, Al Akhbar today. They had bought all the same food stand Paninis. All people with food poisoning were immediately transported to the hospital, while the police quickly was warned.Al Akhbar said that the victims flocked to the hospital all day. They suffered all to the same symptoms; fever, vomiting, acute diarrhea and abdominal pain. In total, thirty-two patients. Only eight people were able to leave the hospital after receiving the necessary care, while the other patients remained under medical supervision.

morocco
safi
paninis
first aid