Second fatality after gas explosion in Ain Aouda

A 13 year old girl is Sunday died in the hospital in Casablanca restaurant, free Wi Ibn following the injuries suffered by a gas explosion last week in Ain Aouda.

The 13-year-old girl suffered severe burns in the explosion of a large butane gas bottle in a restaurant on the weekly market in Ain Aouda.

She died Sunday at the Ibn hospital in Casablanca restaurant, free Wi, reported the local authorities of the Prefecture of Skhirat-Temara.

The accident had already claimed the life of a woman during the transport to the Ibn Sina hospital in Rabat. In addition, 54 people were injured, 4 of them seriously.

Among the injured are three kids who still are included in the children's Hospital in Rabat.