Boy (13) death by inhaling lighter fluid

A thirteen year old boy is Sunday at Amsterdam died after inhaling lighter fluid.

He became unwell while he was at around 16.30 hours a boyfriend was in a House on the haarlemmermeerstraat, made the police on Monday. Research has shown that inhaling the gas a cardiac arrest.

The boy died on the spot. According to a spokesman for the police is lighter fluid has been used among young people, but "on very small scale". "We are there as police confronted very occasionally, then hundred lighters under his bed." Belgium recently died in a 19-year-old wife after she lighter fluid had snorted.

lighter fluid
cardiac arrest