Bathrobe caused fire in the Sofitel in Casablanca

A fire broke out Sunday evening in the sauna room (2nd floor) at Sofitel hotel, located in the District of Sidi Belyout in Casablanca.

This caused a huge smoke coming up rose to the upper floors of the hotel, the local authorities of the region Casablanca-Settat through a statement.

Emergency services and the local security authorities took immediate action to evacuate hotel guests. The fire caused this happy with particular material damage. By the sheer non-development had to have 8 employees on site treated for Choking phenomena.

From the initial investigation has revealed that an employee of the hotel spa, a bathrobe on the stove of the sauna was forgotten.

morocco
casablanca
fire
sofitel
bathrobe