Fenerbahce aast after capture Valbuena on signature Dirar, transfer beckons
It is not long before Fenerbahce will through official channels bringing in AS Monaco's Nabil Dirar. Multiple domestic and foreign sources report that the transition is a done deal, the player in question would be where Turkey currently even though in him only a medical examination from a continuation of his career at the Turkish high-tech team. Less than 2 days ago picked up the club with the bows of French international Mathieu Valbuena, he came over from Olympique Lyon.
It's been 5 years since Dirar came in at AS Monaco. The attacker and defender born in Casablanca left when for the first time the Belgian fields, play he did by among other things at K.v.c. Westerlo and later Club Bruges.
1. Division 1 : 76 (League) games (6 goals and 15 assists)
2. Division 2:49 : (League) games (6 goals and 9 assists)
3. Champions League : 24 (League) games (0 goals and 3 assists)
4. Coupe de France: 8 (League) games (0 goals and 4 assists)
5. Coupe de la Ligue (League): 7 games (0 goals and 1 assist)