Quick and nutritious suhoor tips
Below are some quick and nutritious tips:
Overnight oats with apples and raisins
-30 g oatmeal
-150 ml milk
-Pinch of cinnamon
-Handful of walnuts
-Honey or sugar to taste
1. remove the oatmeal and milk in a small bowl and stir together. Â Add the raisins.
2. Cover it and put it in the refrigerator during the day.
3. While you stir the suhoor and add the diced Apple, walnuts, cinnamon and sugar or honey. Stir again.
-Half a teaspoon of coconut
1. cut the Orange by Twos, then cut it into wedges of 8 small pieces, use a cutter blade.
2. cut the banana into slices and halve the strawberries.
3. cut the dates into small cubes
4. put the sliced fruit and dates in a small bowl and mix this.
5. Garnish the fruit salad with coconut, flax seed and honey. Your salad is ready!
-3 slices of whole wheat bread
-Pinch of salt, pepper, cumin and oregano
-Tablespoon pine nuts
1. Peel the tomato and cut it into cubes.
2. pour a teaspoon of oil in a frying pan and add the tomatoes, let this baking until the tomato is cooked.
3. Now add the eggs and mix gently together. Sprinkle salt, pepper and cumin on here.
4. cut the lettuce into strips, and the cucumber into slices.
5. take the slices of bread and they all three with cheese. Â Do the lettuce on it and then the fried egg and cucumber slices. Add finishing touch the oregano and pine nuts over it.
Enjoy your meal and don't forget your portion to get water during the suhoor!