Tetouan: French fries 84 send people to the emergency room

As many as 84 people were transported yesterday to the Emergency Department of the provincial hospital Saniat Rmel and to private clinics in Tetouan.

The 84 people who had food poisoning, had sandwiches eaten at the Mohammed V boulevard in Tetouan. But according to the testimonials were the fries that were the origin of the malaise.

Of these 84 persons residing in the provincial hospital Saniat Rmel were allowed, 18 were able to go home after receiving first aid, reports le360. 56 other victims were included in the private clinics. They are suffering from severe stomach pain and vomiting.

Representatives of the local authorities were sent to the place where the people had eaten and took samples of the fries. There is an investigation.

morocco
tetouan
french fries
food poisoning