' Enough evidence of war crimes Assad '
That says the outgoing head of the UN Commission on Syria Carla Del Ponte (70) Sunday in an interview with the Swiss newspaper SonntagsZeitung. It is not yet known when Del Ponte to step back.
Del Ponte last week announced her resignation as head of the Commission. She is frustrated by the refusal of the UN Security Council to set up a Special Tribunal for Syria.
"I am convinced that there is enough evidence against Assad. That is why it is so frustrating that the UN No steps. The preparatory work is done. Now there must be steps to install a court and a Prosecutor, "said Del Ponte in the interview.