Agadir: food poisoning sends 20 wedding guests to the hospital

It was a short party for 20 wedding guests Thursday night in Agadir, they ran on food poisoning after eating a fish dish.

It was clear no fresh fish and the wedding guests were unwell shortly after dinner, they got violent sticking in their abdomen, were dizzy and had to throw up.

They were immediately transferred to the regional hospital Hassan II to get the necessary medical care, reports Lefr360.

The regional health delegation has taken samples of the relevant court for an analysis.

morocco
agadir
wedding
food poisoning