Agadir: newlywed couple died by gas of hot water boiler

The local police did yesterday a terrible discovery in the House of a newlywed couple.

The newlyweds just had a home involved in the Jet Sakane Itri residence in Agadir. The man, originally from El Jadida and as a judge in one of the tribunals of Agadir is working, to be called after hours by family members gave no sign of life. His wife also not responded on the calls from her in-laws.

The family alerted the police who, along with family members of the Court, to the House of the couple. The police forced the door after which they discovered the lifeless bodies of the couple.

After the first findings were the bodies of the victims were transferred to the mortuary of the regional Hassan II hospital of Agadir for autopsy, reports Lefr360.

The initial findings have led to the conclusion that the cause of death as a result of the gas when smoking come from a hot water tank which probably malfunctioned.