Casablanca: panic after phone charger exploded and caused fire

In the District of Sidi Maârouf in Casablanca was created some panic after the detonation of a phone charger.

Thursday in the early morning fire broke out in an apartment in the Al Moustakbal residence in the District of Sidi Maârouf in Casablanca. Azerbaijanis fortunately no casualties.

The fire was quickly on the spot and came to the conclusion that the origin of the fire was a mobile phone charger, reports Lefr360.

Despite the awareness-raising activities by people on social networks are launched in order to encourage users to not to long to load their phones, many people charging their mobile phones during the night. In Morocco, many of the Chargers used not the original Chargers that came with the phone to hear, but especially cheaper versions from China.

morocco
casablanca
fire
phone charger
explodes