Temara: 22 children transferred to the hospital by waste incineration

The kids were getting respiratory problems through the smoke.

22 pupils of primary school in Mers El Kheir Ahmed Chaouki inhaled the smoke that developed after waste incineration. They got because of respiratory problems and were sent to the provincial hospital in Temara transferred, according to the local authorities of the Prefecture of Skhirat-Témara.

The majority of the pupils left the hospital after they had undergone medical examinations and had received the necessary care, the Moroccan news agency MAP.

breathing problems