Rabat: sub-Saharan migrants couple found dead after inhaling gas

Two inhabitants of Rabat are have been killed by a large amount of butane gas to breathe.

A Ivoriaan and a Malian died at their home in Rabat after inhaling large quantities of butane gas. The bodies of the deceased, who lived together, were discovered by their neighbors in the Al Youssoufia district in Rabat, after which she gives the authorities inlichtten, H24Info.

The bodies of the deceased were transferred to the mortuary of Rabat to autopsy. What the embassies of their countries of origin, they have intervened in order to speed up the investigation process.

butane gas