Marrakech: fire in restaurant of hotel unit (video)

Early this morning a fire broke out in a restaurant in the tourist area of Agdal in Marrakesh.

The fire was quickly on the spot to extinguish the fire. The fire property damage to be founded, but there were fortunately no casualties, reported the local authorities. They also announced that according to the first observations the fire caused by a short circuit and a gas leak by small gas containers which are used for the heating of the terrace.

The competent authorities have an investigation to clarify the circumstances of this incident, under the supervision of the Office of the Attorney General.

[video = youtube; sLI1jAbEjOc] https://www.youtube.com/watch? v = sLI1jAbEjOc [/video]