Tetouan: couple had been killed by gas leak

A couple came yesterday to life by a gas leak from a water heater.

The tragedies caused by gas leaks from water boilers don't seem to stop. The man and woman, living in the Jamaa district of Mezouak, lost their lives after butane gas came free a flaw in their water heater, according to the preliminary findings of the police. The deceased left a sixteen year old son behind.

The bodies of the victims were transferred to the mortuary of the provincial hospital of Tetouan, there is an investigation, gives Lefr360.

Gas leaks from water tanks causing an average of 15 deaths per year in Morocco.

gas leak