Field ban for injured shooting A'dam

The nineteen-year-old man who last week in Amsterdam, the Wittenburg was shot in his neck has an area banned for that district.

That acting Mayor of Amsterdam Jozias van Aartsen said Friday in an interview with AT5. The public order in this case according to him above the personal interest.

The Amsterdammer was in november even though victim of a shooting in the same neighborhood and an acquaintance of police and justice. Van Aartsen said Thursday that the man as far as known when not the target and that there was now "no indication" that he was danger.

By the shooting came 17-year-old trainee b. to life. He is buried Friday in Morocco.

amsterdam
area ban
shooting