Marrakech: phone charger explodes in home and caused large fire

Never let your phone charger in the outlet!

The inhabitants of the District of M'hamid in Marrakech to a tragedy. A few days ago fire broke out in a House after the explosion of a mobile phone charger.

According to a publication of the newspaper Al Massae were the inhabitants of the House is not present during the incident. The emergency services were quickly on the spot, but it took them an hour to get the signal fire safe. Fortunately, there were no victims.

This is not the first time that fire breaks out by a phone charger, often they are not original Chargers used and creates it in the socket left without phone. Last april, three people were killed and four others were injured in Azilal in a fire caused by the wrong use of a charger for mobile phones. Many awareness-raising videos since last year circulating, show the dangers of phones that "for nothing" connected.

phone charger