Overview: Renard highest earning national coach of 5 African World Cup players
Already on his appointment were various objectives with corresponding salary clauses included in the contract what HervÃ© Renard match came with the Moroccan Football Federation FRMF. After to have already joined in February 2016 as trainer of the Lions v/d Atlas, the former national coach of Ivory Coast and Zambia are among other things monthly salary increase by 600,000 to 800,000 dirham dirham. This makes him the highest earning trainer that run at an African World Cup g, so we can conclude after investigation of the Moroccan medium Al Massae.
1. Morocco: HervÃ© Renard (800,000 dirham per month)
2. Nigeria: Gernot Rohr (460,000 dirham per month)
3. Egypt: HÃ©ctor CÃºper (300,000 dirham per month)
4. Tunisia: Nabil MaÃ¢loul (220,000 dirham per month)
5. Senegal: Alioui CissÃ© (140,000 dirham per month)